As an industrial park manager or developer, BE CIRCLE can help you:
- build the industrial fabric of your territory,
- identify which industrial sectors are the most relevant for establishment on your area,
- support the prospects in their integration onto your area.
As a network operator in industrial areas, BE CIRCLE can help you:
- identify additional renewable or recovery supply for your network,
- build development scenarios for your network based on synergies with the local activities and taking into account the development of the industrial park.
As an industrial actor managing one or several sites, BE CIRCLE can help you:
- identify which actors and solutions may be useful to develop industrial synergies consistent with your budgetary and/or environmental strategy,
- identify partners and solutions for transportation resources pooling and for modal shifting,
- identify solutions to decarbonate your activities.
BE CIRCLE has been developed within a European collaborative projet as a service for the industrial businesses and their ecosystem. It aims to facilitate their transition to a circular economy.
BE CIRCLE is supported by the Climate-KIC and the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) and gathers the following partners:
Except BE CIRCLE logo, Climate-KIC logo, ENGIE logo, CNR logo, INSPIRA logo, Ecole Polytechnique logo, Provadis logo, Infraserv logo and ARX IT logo, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. Icons by Evan Bond.